SkinCeuticals provides you with advanced skincare backed by scientific evidence. When it comes to the scientific proof behind skincare technology, SkinCeuticals sets the bar high in the cosmeceutical industry. They devote countless resources toward research at major medical institutions to support the technology behind their products. Active ingredients are pharmaceutical grade, and studies performed on core products are peer reviewed.
- Cleanse & Tone – Active ingredients such as hydroxy acids, botanical extracts, and cleansing agents to lift impurities and oils, gently exfoliate dead skin cells, and balance pH levels leaving the skin feeling fresh and clean without increased dryness or oiliness
- Prevent – when used together, SkinCeuticals’ full menu of super-antioxidant formulas antioxidants and sunscreens provide almost complete photoprotection – preventing photoaging, preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promoting good skin health
- Correct – over time, regardless of lifestyle, skin begins to change. SkinCeuticals Corrective Products combine reparative, lightening, and exfoliating ingredients to help rehabilitate the skin, restoring a healthier and more youthful appearance. The category includes products formulated specifically for delicate areas such as the eyes and lips
- Moisturize – SkinCeuticals moisturizers are carefully formulated with multi-functional ingredients that nourish, protect, and/or exfoliate as they hydrate and restore elasticity. Our moisturizers are designed to maximize ingredient synergies and provide optimal benefits to the skin
- Protect – true broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This revolutionary line contains Z-Cote, transparent zinc oxide, which protects skin from the damaging UVA rays proven to be responsible for premature signs of aging. Cosmetically elegant and all-encapsulated, which means increased protection using fewer sunscreen ingredients, reducing the chances of irritation