Melasma may be treated with prescription-strength topical agents, such as Obagi, laser treatments with our revolutionary PicoSure laser, and chemical peels, such as our VI Peel.
The VI Peel will:
- Improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation, including Melasma
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin
- Clear acne skin conditions
PicoSure laser system (our go-to treatment for Melasma):
A quick and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that focuses on your problem areas whether it’s brown spots, sun damage, freckles, pigmented lesions, wrinkles or acne scars, and can be used to treat many areas of the body including the chest or décolleté, face, hands, legs, and more.
Unlike lasers in the past that relied on intense heat energy which caused pain and led to significant skin redness and downtime, this gentler treatment provides impressive results without the associated discomfort and downtime of traditional lasers.
Obagi is the #1 physician-dispensed skin care system, Obagi Nu-Derm®, which contains a prescription-strength 4% hydroquinoine formula to help correct and reduce the signs of skin aging resulting from hyperpigmentation and reveal younger, healthier-looking skin.
* Results and patient experience may vary.