Melasma may be treated with prescription-strength topical agents, such as our SkinMedica skincare line, or laser treatments with our revolutionary PicoSure laser.*
Start at the Origin – Addressing Hyperpigmentation at the Source
PicoSure laser system (our go-to treatment for Melasma):
A quick and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that focuses on your problem areas whether it’s brown spots, sun damage, freckles, pigmented lesions, wrinkles or acne scars, and can be used to treat many areas of the body including the chest or décolleté, face, hands, legs, and more.*
Unlike lasers in the past that relied on intense heat energy which caused pain and led to significant skin redness and downtime, this gentler treatment provides impressive results without the associated discomfort and downtime of traditional lasers.*
Focus treatments with the PicoSure laser activate your body’s natural skin cell processes for healthy, more youthful looking skin. Only Focus treatments lighten unwanted pigment AND uniquely stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin—keys to younger-looking skin—without the pain or downtime of other laser treatments.
- Skin Cell Activation initiates dermal remodeling, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and acne scars
- High and low intensity energy lightens unwanted pigment such as freckles and age spots
- Convenient 10–15 minute treatments
- A few hours of mild redness vs. 2–6 days of downtime with other laser procedures
Get Even with Skin Discoloration – Introducing an Evolution in Pigment Correction
Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced formulation clinically shown to significantly reduce the appearance of even the most stubborn hyperpigmentation across diverse skin tones and all skin types.
Extensive Worldwide Research
Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum:
Has been extensively researched and highly rated by patients and physicians
- 9 clinical studies, 3 countries, over 200 patients
- Multiple ethnicities and skin types
Clinically demonstrates efficacy
- Initial reduction in the appearance of discoloration seen as early as 2 weeks*
- Significant reductions in the appearance of hyperpigmentation continued at 4, 8, 12 weeks and beyond*
- Impacts the many origins of skin discoloration
- Addresses both internal and external factors
- Helps balance melanin levels by addressing critical aspects of the melanin life cycle
- Complements other hyperpigmentation treatment regimens
Is compatible with sensitive skin
- Nonhydroquinone, retinol-free formulation
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic formulation
Efficacious Across Treatment Regimens
Our providers use a combination approach to treat the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Lytera® 2.0 was designed to optimize your customized treatment plan and helps to correct and prevent the appearance of new spots. It is formulated to work in a variety of ways and help achieve maximum results.
Shop our online store: SkinMedica Store
* Results and patient experience may vary.