Many people are bothered by those lines that appear around the lips, they feel it ages them. Additionally, many want plumper lips but are scared of the over-done look. Does this sound familiar? Are you one of them?
Juvederm Volbella® XC is the latest additional to the Juvederm® collection of fillers, the number one selling collection of dermal filler products in the world to receive FDA approval. Juvederm Volbella® XC subtly adds fullness to the lips and softens the appearance of the lines around the lips. The result is very natural.
* Results and patient experience may vary.
- In clinical trials, Juvederm Volbella® XC was found to effectively increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of lines around the mouth in a majority of subjects through one year.*
- Juvederm Volbella® XC is a smooth gel formulation made up of a modified form of HA (Hylauronic Acid). HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body. The role of HA in the skin is to deliver nutrients and help the skin retain its natural moisture and softness.*
- The gel formulation also contains a small quantity of local anesthetic (lidocaine) which helps minimize discomfort during injection.*
- Vycross® (Allergan first debuted this innovative technology in the U.S. in 2013 with Juvederm Voluma® XC) blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid which contributes to the gel’s duration. In addition, Juvederm Volbella® XC has a lower HA concentration, while still providing the long-lasting results seen with the family of Juvederm® dermal fillers. This makes Juvederm Volbella® XC a soft, smooth gel appropriate for adding subtle volume to the lips and softening the appearance of perioral lines.*
Dr. Hotchandani was introduced to the product & eager to offer the latest addition of dermal fillers to his patients. He had extensive injecting training with the new product right here in our Green Bay facility:
Schedule your complimentary consultation today to find out if Juvederm Volbella® is right for you!
*Results and patient experience may vary.