Published on: April 3, 2017
Published on: March 13, 2017
Published on: February 7, 2017
Published on: January 17, 2017
An innovative treatment for submental fullness (double chin) is finally here! Kybella™ is the first and only FDA-approved nonsurgical treatment that contours and treats the underlying cause of submental fullness (double chin).
- Nonsurgical, 15-20 minute in-office treatment session
- Uses a naturally occurring molecule to break down fat and flush it out for good
- Permanently destroys fat cells when injected into the fat beneath your chin. Once your aesthetic goal is achieved, re-treatment is not needed
- High patient satisfaction
How does Kybella™ work?
The active ingredient in Kybella™ is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath your chin, Kybella™ causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store accumulate fat.
What is submental fullnes?
Submental fullness, sometimes referred to as “double chin”, is a common yet undertreated condition that impacts a broad range of adults, including both women and men. Causes include: aging (it may naturally develop as you age), genetics (simply said, it may be part of your DNA) and weight gain (it may be a results of gaining weight). Unfortunately, many find no matter what they do, diet/exercise, the fullness under the chin won’t budge. It can make you look older and even heavier than you actually are. Finally, a permanent, non-surgical FDA approved solution is available with Kybella™.
Call today to schedule a complimentary consultation and receive a full assessment!
Published on: November 18, 2016
Let’s face it, those dimples on your thighs and butt aren’t your friends. 1.4 billion women report having cellulite that just won’t budge. Coming soon to Hotchandani Laser, Vein & Cosmetic Surgery: Cellfina™ – Smooth That Lasts.
You’re happy with the way you look except for those dimples on your thighs and butt that just won’t budge. Maybe you’ve tried creams, lotions, wraps, massage and lasers, but nothing seems to work for long.
What you need is a long-lasting solution. The Cellfina™ System is the only FDA-cleared, minimally invasive procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years – the longest FDA clearance for a cellulite treatment. It works because Cellfina™ targets the primary structural cause of cellulite, resulting in a smooth look that gives you the confidence to wear a bathing suit and higher hemlines.
Lose the dimples & find your groove. Real Results that are visible:
Unique in How It Works
Using the Cellfina™ System, Dr. Hotchandani M.D., targets the primary structural cause of cellulite. By releasing the fibrous septae under the dimples areas, Cellfina™ can significantly reduce the appearance of cellulite in just a single treatment session.
Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!
Published on: November 3, 2016
Published on: October 21, 2016
Many people are bothered by those lines that appear around the lips, they feel it ages them. Additionally, many want plumper lips but are scared of the over-done look. Does this sound familiar? Are you one of them?
Juvederm Volbella® XC is the latest additional to the Juvederm® collection of fillers, the number one selling collection of dermal filler products in the world to receive FDA approval. Juvederm Volbella® XC subtly adds fullness to the lips and softens the appearance of the lines around the lips. The result is very natural.
- In clinical trials, Juvederm Volbella® XC was found to effectively increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of lines around the mouth in a majority of subjects through one year.
- Juvederm Volbella® XC is a smooth gel formulation made up of a modified form of HA (Hylauronic Acid). HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body. The role of HA in the skin is to deliver nutrients and help the skin retain its natural moisture and softness.
- The gel formulation also contains a small quantity of local anesthetic (lidocaine) which helps minimize discomfort during injection.
- Vycross® (Allergan first debuted this innovative technology in the U.S. in 2013 with Juvederm Voluma® XC) blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid which contributes to the gel’s duration. In addition, Juvederm Volbella® XC has a lower HA concentration, while still providing the long-lasting results seen with the family of Juvederm® dermal fillers. This makes Juvederm Volbella® XC a soft, smooth gel appropriate for adding subtle volume to the lips and softening the appearance of perioral lines.
Dr. Hotchandani was introduced to the product & eager to offer the latest addition of dermal fillers to his patients. He had extensive injecting training with the new product right here in our Green Bay facility:
Schedule your complimentary consultation today to find out if Juvederm Volbella® is right for you!
Published on: September 19, 2016
Published on: September 13, 2016
The Power To Defy
You’re more confident than ever. You know what you want. You know what matters. But, your appearance on the outside may not match the vibrancy you feel inside.
As you age, it’s not just about lines and wrinkles. Your cheeks lose volume and the skin may sag. With the loss of facial volume, the contour of the face changes, causing shadow patterns to develop, while youthful highlights fade. Sun exposure, diet and exercise also play a key role in aging and how fast it progresses.
The Triangle of Youth versus The Inverted Triangle
Cheeks and Aging
Cheeks are full and round when you are young. That’s why people commonly refer to the cheek as an apple. As you age, the cheeks lose volume and the skin may sag. This is caused by a loss of fullness, or what experts call age-related volume loss. Juvederm Voluma XC provides a nonsurgical option to address this issue, take advantage of our special pricing this month only. Read more here: September Specials
Wrinkles and Lines
Skin changes are a visible sign of aging. Your skin loses elasticity and moisture over time. This normal aging process, plus genetics and environmental factors, can cause different facial lines to form, including moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Many of these noticeable lines, like parentheses lines, form around your nose and mouth. (Parentheses have no place on your face). Smooth lines like parentheses, vertical lip lines, corner and marionette lines instantly with Juvederm XC. Take advantage of our special pricing this month only. Read more here: September Specials
In conclusion, aging skin can cause a number of things:
- Loss of moisture and collagen
- Lines and wrinkles
- Drooping skin in the cheek area
- Increased discoloration, brown spots, and rough texture
- Sagging skin along the jawline
Here at Hotchandani Laser, Vein & Cosmetic Surgery we have a number of options to treat the result of aging skin. Schedule your complimentary facial aging consultation today!